Join Miki and some of the top spiritual presenters on this amazing Western Caribbean cruise.
And over twenty other presenters!!
Experience Our Amazing Full Moon Spiritual Conference
During our 6-Night Holistic Western Caribbean Cruise
April 9 to 15, 2017, from Ft. Lauderdale to the Riviera Maya
Ports of Call
Our 6-night cruise begins in Ft. Lauderdale and sails to the ancient ruins of the Maya. Our Ports of Call include George Town, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; and Costa Maya, Mexico.
Join with Like-Minded Souls
in the Experience of a Lifetime
Our “Intuition Cruise” and Seminar-at-Sea takes place right on-board one of the most extraordinary cruise ships in the world, during our seven-day cruise, in conference rooms on the ship, and during our port calls in the Western Caribbean. Join us!
- Join us on a spectacular cruise and seminar-at-sea as we sail from Ft. Lauderdale to the magnificent Yucatan peninsula, sacred Mayan pyramids, and beaches of the Western Caribbean.
- Visit ancient Mayan sites on the Yucatan Peninsula and participate in sacred ceremonies of the ages.
- Delight in a spiritual conference at Sea, with speakers, readers, healers, and vendors.
- Enjoy 6 days of pure bliss, as we sail into higher consciousness and spiritual awakening.
- Practice yoga, enjoy veg, non-veg, or raw food, and participate in awesome spiritual workshops and activities.
- View the starlit Caribbean sky with a nightly UFO Watch under the stars.
- You will make new friends, gain greater wisdom, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This seminar-at-sea does not promote any particular religious beliefs or creeds. it is about developing our own inner knowing of truth.
Included FREE When You Register
- Seminar-at-sea with renowned spiritual teachers
- Spiritual experiences, rituals, and healing
- Nightly UFO watch under the stars with night-vision goggles
- Yoga instruction with an expert teacher
- Awesome coaches, readers, healers, and vendors
- Excellent seminar staff attending to your needs
- Some of the most beautiful staterooms at sea
- High-speed Internet access at speeds comparable to shore
- Excellent caring service by the crew
- Dining with like-minded people in our group
- Fabulous dining options in 8 different restaurants
- Some restaurants open 24 hours a day
- Awesome buffet open from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Great choices for vegetarians and vegans
- Free room service all day and night
- Incredible onboard entertainment
- Fun-filled free programs for toddlers, kids, and teens
- Broadway-style musicals and entertainment in theater
- Ice skating spectacular shows
- Royal Promenade parades and musical productions
- Outdoor movies and sports on mega-sized screen at pool
- Dance classes, educational programs, art auction at sea
- Onboard library, game room, and card-playing
- Recent movies to watch in your stateroom
- Hilarious comedy-club entertainers
- 3-D theater with first-run movies
- Access to state-of-the-art fitness center
- Adults-only swimming pool and cafe: Solarium
- Cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Ice-Skating rink, FlowRider surf simulators
- Mini-golf course, Basketball court
- 43-foot high rock-climbing walls
- 3 outdoor pools and 1 indoor pool
- Royal Promenade shopping
- Awesome spiritual destinations
- Much, much more!